What Are Some Romantic Ideas For Valentine's Day?


Happy Valentine's Day!


I think there is no better gift than giving your time and forethought. Here are my ideas for the romantic gift of giving your time and giving yourself! What are the first things that I think of when it comes to the word: romantic or romance? Candles, flowers, champagne or wine and poetry! I think a very quaint, charming or cozy little restaurant or special place that couples have visited in the past is a very romantic idea too. Why not combine them all for a Valentine's Day she will never forget!

A Special Place

I know of a tiny, owner operated Italian restaurant in my town. I think it would be wonderfully romantic to arrange to have a very personal and romantic dinner there. Perhaps you also have a favorite restaurant that would allow you to plan a special Valentine's Day dinner just for you and your date. Can you imagine having lit candles, roses and champagne waiting for your wife or girlfriend in some small restaurant or special place? You could also have books with poetry or a Valentine's Day card too. Here are some ideas on What To Say On The Card On Valentine's Day.

Romance

On your special date with your loved one think of the most romantic things to say. Some of my favorite romantic quotes are by Keats. These are just ideas, but you can perhaps quote them or use your own personal versions. Here are just a few by Keats that just might do the trick! "You are always new, The last of your kisses was ever the sweetest" and "Now a soft kiss, Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss." Or, "I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else." The best advice is to be just yourself and tell her how you feel about her!

Even More Romance

Whether it is arranging a special date at a special restaurant, that you both enjoy or cooking her a favorite dinner, just remember to keep it as personal as possible. Find her favorite candy or dessert and make it yourself, if that is what it takes! Maybe there are horse drawn carriages in your town that you can take her on a date in or even a limousine. Write a long letter and present it to her with fresh flowers that you picked out yourself or arranged yourself. Just remember to make it all as personal as you can and she will remember it forever! Happy Valentine's Day to you and that special someone in your life!


Please Leave A Comment On Your Romantic Valentine's Day Ideas